Eddy Current Sorting System
Functions: Checking material mix-up or with/without heat-treatment
Suited for: Screws, studs or cylinder-type objects
|Head Outer Diameter (mm)||5-20|
|Head Thickness (mm)||2-10|
|Total Height (mm)||5-80|
|Air Pressure (Kg/cm²)||5|
|Host Computer||Industrial PC|
|Digital Camera||Industrial CCD|
|Net Weight (KGS)||650|
- This machine can be customized starting with a standard type or large type base.
- It can inspect the products that cannot stand on their own but can be suspended in place like screws, rivet nuts, and so on.
- It is designed to inspect screw with standard designs. It can inspect products with lengths ranging from 5 to 80mm.
- The machine can be equipped with an eddy current probe to inspect the products for the presence of heat-treatment, poor heat treatment, and size.
Stationary device for product
This machine uses a stationary device to prevent the swinging of products caused by the rotary indexing table. The contact type pressing device on the workstations keep the product stationary so the head up camera can take accurate photos to ensure high precision.
- Stationary device for product
Outlet for heat treatment defective products
Heat treatment defective products have a special outlet so they will not be mixed with dimension defective products.
It avoids unnecessary dimension inspection for heat treatment defective products.
- Outlet for heat treatment defective products
Eddy current inspection
It can be equipped with an eddy current probe for inspecting products for the presence of heat treatment.
- Eddy current inspection
- Vibration bowl
- Feeding elevator
- Automated conveyor system